Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Last Resort


Hello,

This newsletter layout was done in Digital Prepress class. We had to create a composition as a two-sided tabloid (11X17) document. One of our tasks was to use four to six images. I had fun with this project because I felt like that was my breaking out of my shell time and start designing how I wanted to. The color scheme was easy but the tracking/leading part had its difficult moments. Doing this layout helped me understand grids and the structure of a layout better. This assignment also made me understand what preflight meant better. The preflight will tell a reader whether all production issues have been taken care of and the document is ready for print production. Always have given you client a PDF version of the work along with the other mechanical elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment