Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Repo


Hello,

My art direction instructor gave this project. We were to work in teams of two and create a poster that satirizes a popular film title, its characters and their appearance. My partner picked the movie Rio. I remember sitting in class, trying to think of what the concept would be then it hits me, Repo! The color scheme was the easiest part on this layout. The placement of the characters and debating on which to use was the most challenging.

I enjoyed this project because had one of the best partners you would want to work with. We collaborated very well together. No one was unheard or misunderstood. Every opinion counted throughout the project. This experience made appreciate how helpful having a partner can be. I know everyone wants to have their opinion stick out the most but if you stop and listen to others, the composition will be better than you could ever imagine it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment